Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Visa and Ticket PAID. Special classed given for the preparation of OSCE
We have some great news for nurses who are willing to work in the UK and have experience in handling Cardiac cases.
The reputed NHS trust will also help with the facilitation and OSCE completion for the nurses.
What is Required:-
- IELTS academic /OET cleared as per NMC guidelines ( https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/joining-the-register/english-language-requirements/accepted-tests/ )
- Atleast one year of relevant experience.
What is Offered :-
- Certificate of Sponsership
- Visa and flight tickets PAID
- 2 months of free accumdation provided by the hospital to the nurse
- Classes given to nurses for the preparation of OSCE
- Complete support and care provided to make the nurse feel comfortable while working in a diffrent country
Nurses will be hired as Band 4, however upon completion of OSCE and NMC registration, they will offered Band 5 position.
Please note :-
Due to Cromwell Medical's dedication to supporting the code of conduct for international recruitment this opportunity is open for nurses working outside the following countries https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/developing-countries-recruitment
Unfortunately, we cannot hire from countries listed in the link and Kenya at this point in time.
Should you know of any nurses working in the UK / or outside the countries mentioned in the list then please refer.