Care Support Worker (CSW)
£10.10 to £10.32 Per Hour
refer-a-friend bonuses , shopping vouchers , cash back offers
A Nursing Home in Sheringham is looking for Day Carers. This role requires an individual to work within a team of carers and nurses to maintain care standards, respect the individuality and dignity of our residents and maintain a safe environment for residents, staff and visitors.
The salary for this role is £10.10 - £10.32 per hour.
- To assist in the daily care of the residents, helping with dressing / undressing and personal hygiene where necessary.
- To help residents with problems of mobility and other physical disabilities.
- To help with the organisation of social activities, and to participate in them to help promote residents' esteem and physical and mental well-being. To accompany residents on community visits where required and as duty rotas permit.
- Paid breaks
- 28 days paid vacation
- Paid training hours for both mandatory and additional qualifications.
- An enhanced DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme
Job requirements include good communication skills and literacy, genuine interest in caring for the elderly, previous experience as a carer or working with the elderly, NVQ Level 2 in care and a Driving License.
How to apply
If you are interested in hearing more about this permanent role, please contact Jay on email@example.com
Apply now to avoid missing out!