Allied Health Professionals, Occupational Therapy
£32,305 to £37,890 Per Annum
NHS pension, Accommodation support, Sponsorship, Car pool / lease available,
- To practise paediatric occupational therapy at a very competent level across a broad range of duties ensuring that competency levels are maintained and improved by continuous professional development.
- As part of a team to provide a Paediatric Occupational Therapy intervention to children and young people from birth to eighteen years, referred to and accepted by the service in line with service delivery
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner
- To work within a variety of community settings e.g. schools and children’s centres to provide OT intervention.• To take the lead on specific aspects of service development • To lead a team of junior staff in delivering specific aspects of the OT service.
- To provide training to colleagues, parents/carers and the wider workforce on all aspects of OT delivery and intervention.
To undertake specialist assessments as appropriate e.g. School AMPS, Peabody and Movement ABC. To provide specialist OT advice and recommendations for the assessment process for special educational needs including the provision of expert witness statements when necessary.
This opportunity is also for people who are located overseas.
- Sponsorship and Visa
- Flight to the UK
- Accommodation (Free for 2 months)
- Free Transfer from airport to accommodation
- HCPC fees reimbursed
- English test fees reimbursed
- UK sim card on Arrival
Please email Jay.Walters@cromwellmedical.com to apply now!