Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
£27,055 to £32,934 Per Annum
NHS pension, Excellent relocation package, Sponsorship and Visa,
Cromwell Medical are proud to announce a fantastic opportunity for Mental Health Nurses looking to relocate to the UK.
We are working with Birmingham's Women's and Children's Hospital to Recruit Mental Health (Psychiatry) Nurses from overseas with a fanatstic relocation package including :
- Sponosrship and Visa
- IELTS and CBT reimbursed once in the UK
- OSCE training and exam paid for by the Hospital
To be responsible for a caseload of service users who have complex and substantial mental health needs. The post holder will work as a member of the MDT ensuring that high quality individualised care is delivered and that this that promotes recovery and maximises independence.
Establish and maintain therapeutic partnerships with service users and carers in the delivery of psychosocial assessments and interventions
Manage distress and conflict in day to day work with service users who, as an expression of their distress, may at times be difficult to engage and/or demonstrate significant risk behaviours.
The salary for this role is £27,055 to £32,934 per annum.
- Willingness to complete IELTS or OET english exam
- Register as overseas trained Mental Health Nurse with the NMC
- Minimum 12 months experiene as a RMN
- Mental Health Nurse qualification needed (diploma or B.sc degree).
To find out more and secure your spot for the week APPLY NOW!