Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
£11 to £17 Per Hour
refer-a-friend bonuses, dedicated consultant, flexible shifts
At Cromwell Medical, our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We work with the best of the best to make sure those who need it, get the care they so desperately need and deserve.
We are looking for Mental Healthcare Assistants in Suffolk.
Pay rates for this role range between £11 and £17 per hour.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working – work when you want to
- Skills development by working in different environments
- PAYE or Umbrella option
- Enhanced hourly rates
- Already employed? Top up your hours with us
- Network with different colleagues across the industry
- EAP – 24/7 support
- DBS payment refunded after working 100 hours
- Weekend & Bank holiday enhancements
We are indebted to our healthcare professionals. You are the lifeblood of our culture and our business. So, we want to reward you with access to Cromwell Perks.
What we need from you:
- At least 6 months experience within the last 2 years in mental health.
- Employment references covering the last year
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & social care desirable
- Right to work documents
- A transferable DBS (or willing to apply for one via Cromwell Medical)
Apply today to avoid missing out!