Nursing Home Nurses, Registered Nurse (RN/RGN)
£17 to £19 Per Hour
OSCE training, Sponsorship, Free Accommodation
This opportunity is open for both Registered and Pre-registere nurses from overseas.
Your roles and responsibilities would include:
- To assist in the daily care of the residents, helping with dressing / undressing, washing, bathing and personal hygiene where necessary.
- To help residents with problems of mobility and other physical disabilities, helping with the use of disability aids and caring for the same, where appropriate.
- To help with the organisation of social activities, and to participate in them to help promote residents' esteem and physical and mental well-being. To accompany residents on community visits where required and as duty rotas permit.
- To help serve food, assisting residents with eating and drinking as required. To prepare light meals and snacks if required, liaising with kitchen staff as necessary.
- To monitor residents' conditions, and report any changes to the Senior Care Assistant / Registered Nurse as necessary.
Relocation package included in offer. Apply now to find out more information!