Registered Children's Nurse (RCN)
£29,888 to £36,738 Per Annum
We’ve got a new permanent job opportunity for a Registered Nurse (Band 5) at The Children’s Trust.
As a Registered Nurse, you will report to the House Manager. Your role will be to assist in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of a twenty-four-hour package of care, ensuring the delivery of high standards of care with safe staff skill mix.
You will be a natural and enthusiastic individual who is able to provide, challenge and support a high performing team. This is a chance for an outstanding candidate to make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of thousands of children and families.
Clinical Skills and responsibilities
• Adheres to the NMC Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics for Nurses and Midwives at all times.
• Maintains clear and identified professional boundaries at all times.
• Create environments which empower children and families to be fully involved in their care.
• Undertakes assessment, care planning and evaluation of children’s care needs collaboratively with families, taking action to address any issues or complications.
• Ensures individualised high-quality care is delivered at all times, that is underpinned by evidence-based practice and guidance.
• Delivers and embeds care and treatment informed by evidence and research.
• Ensures the safe custody and administration of medications, and works within legislative requirements.
• Actively participates with The Children’s Trust research strategy.
• Engages with current and future research opportunities.
• Participates in a culture of inquiry underpinned by reflective practice.
• Proactive involvement in audit processes.
• Implements the changes resulting from the findings of the audit process to improve practice.
• Works clinically and demonstrates effective role modelling for junior staff and students.
• Works in accordance with The Children’s Trust policies and operating procedures.
Must be registered with the NMC & Evidence of continuing professional development. Previous experience of working with children/young people with disabilities and complex health needs.
How to apply
To apply for this position, contact InternationalTeam@cromwellmedical.com. Apply now to avoid missing out!