Mental Health Nurses (Generic), Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Sponsored VISA, Tickets, OSCE training & exam, free accommodation for 2 months
Cromwell Medical are proud to announce a fantastic opportunity for Mental Health Nurses OR "Psychiatric nurses based in Cape Town and Gauteng
We will be holding a recruitment event in July in partnership with a NHS Trust based in the Midlands in the UK. The goal will be to recruit 50 Mental health nurses who pass interviews during the recruitment week. Interviews will be held in Cape town and in Gauteng.
- To be responsible for a caseload of service users who have complex and substantial mental health needs. The post holder will work as a member of the MDT ensuring that high quality individualised care is delivered and that this that promotes recovery and maximises independence.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic partnerships with service users and carers in the delivery of psychosocial assessments and interventions
- Manage distress and conflict in day to day work with service users who, as an expression of their distress, may at times be difficult to engage and/or demonstrate significant risk behaviours.
- 12-18 months expereience
- Nurse must be based in South Africa
- IELTS/ OET cleared (desired, however not neccessary at this point)
To find out more and secure your spot for the week APPLY NOW!