Cromwell Medical Staffing will reward you with a Referral Bonus should you refer a new healthcare facility to Cromwell Medical Staffing.
Once you or any member of our dedicated staff have completed a minimum of 100 (one hundred) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with the referred client, you will automatically become eligible for a Referral Bonus.
Click HERE to refer a new healthcare facility.
Referral Terms & Conditions 2024
- Referral – A healthcare facility which has not previously been contracted with Cromwell Medical Staffing or a person who has not worked for Cromwell Medical Staffing within the last 12 (twelve) months prior to the Referral Date.
- Referral Bonus - A cash bonus to the value of £200 for every Referral that you refer to us.
- Referral Date – The date on which Cromwell Medical Staffing received the Referral from the Referrer.
- Referrer – A person who recommends a potential new Referral to Cromwell Medical Staffing.
- Qualifying Criteria – The criteria which must be met by the the Referrer to qualify for the Referral Bonus.
- Scheme – The individual scheme that Cromwell Medical Staffing has created to provide the opportunity for Referrals to be made and Referral Bonus payments to be earned.
- Temporary Placements – Workers who are engaged only for a specific period of time, seasonal or casual work.
Cromwell Medical Staffing ’s ‘Refer A Friend’ scheme applies to Cromwell Medical Staffing employees. Referrers who have referred the Referral to Cromwell Medical Staffing, whereafter the Referrer will receive the Referral Bonus if the Referral has completed a minimum of 100 (one hundred) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with Cromwell Medical Staffing. This Scheme will apply to any Referrals made between 15 September 2023 to 3 March 2024.
- Referral – For a Referral to qualify, such Referral will need to be submitted by the Referrer to Cromwell Medical Staffing by either phone, email, post or the online form on the Cromwell Medical Staffing website. The outcome of the Referrer giving the details of the Referral to Cromwell Medical Staffing will be for purposes of the relevant consultant contacting the Referral to register them as a New Worker and then secure work engagements.
- Professions – The Referral must be a registered healthcare facility.
- Worked Hours – The Referral Bonus will only be payable once the Referral if the Referrer or any of our staff has completed a minimum of 100 (one hundred) hours and 30 (thirty) minutes with the Referral.
Referral Bonus payment:
Referral Bonus Amount – The Referrer is entitled to claim the Referral Bonus once the Qualifying Criteria has been met by the Referral, such Referral Bonus is set out as follows:
- £200 (two hundred pounds) for referring a registered healthcare facility
- Claiming a Referral Bonus – It is the Referrer’s responsibility to claim payment of their Referral Bonus by no later than 3 (three) months after the Referral has completed the required hours. To claim payment of such Referral Bonus, the Referrer will need to contact their relevant consultant.
- Referral Bonus Payment – A Referral Bonus Payment is made to the Referrer once the Referral has met the Qualifying Criteria, and the Referrer has requested payment thereof.
Cromwell Medical Staffing reserves the right to reject a Referral Bonus Payment request:
a. If the Referral has previously registered with Cromwell Medical Staffing within the past 12 (twelve) months;
b. If the Referral has not met the Qualifying Criteria;
c. If the Referral currently works for Cromwell Medical Staffing; and/or.
d. If Cromwell Medical see fits to do so due to any other reason or circumstance that which they Cromwell Medical Staffing reasonably deem justifiable.
Cromwell Medical Staffing reserves the right to:
a. vary the terms and conditions of the Scheme at its absolute discretion in writing; or
b. cancel or discontinue the Scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform Referrers thereof.