Do you a know a great nurse? Introduce us to your former or current colleagues, friends or family members and receive a Referral Bonus!
Click here to refer a friend!
Referral Terms & Conditions 2024
- Compliant – Cromwell Medical Staffing follow various framework guidelines to register our candidates. Once a candidate has passed this stage, they are deemed compliant and are able to undertake agency work.
- Permanent Placements – a Referral who is looking to be hired on a permanent term basis.
- Qualifying Criteria – The criteria that must be met by the Referral in order for the Referrer to qualify for the Referral Cash Bonus.
- Referral – A person who has not previously worked for Cromwell Medical Staffing or a Worker who has not worked for Cromwell Medical Staffing within the last 12 months prior to the Referral Date (otherwise known as a “New Worker”).
- Referral Bonus – A cash payment to the value of £200 for every temporary agency nurse, a cash payment to the value of £250 for every international nurse referred, and a cash payment to the value of £100 for every temporary Band 2 Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker. The Referral Bonus will be valid for any Referrals made during the period of 01 April 2023 to 01 April 2024.
- Referral Date – The date on which Cromwell Medical Staffing received the Referral.
- Referrer – A person who recommends a potential New Worker to Cromwell Medical Staffing.
- Scheme – The individual scheme that Cromwell Medical Staffing has created to provide the opportunity for Referrals to be made and Referral Cash Bonus payments to be earned.
- Temporary Placements – Workers which are engaged only for a specific period of time, seasonal or casual work.
- Worker – A person who has previously worked for Cromwell Medical Staffing.
Cromwell Medical Staffing’s ‘Refer A Friend’ Scheme is applicable to Referrers who refer qualified Nurses, Midwives or ODPs seeking work in the UK for Temporary Placements and Referrals who complete the required working hours with Cromwell Medical Staffing. This Scheme will apply to any Referrals made between 01 April 2023 to 01 April 2024.
Cromwell Medical Staffing’s Permanent Placements Scheme is applicable to Referrers who refer qualified nurses, midwives, RMNs or any other NMC/HCPC Registered candidates wanting to apply for a Permanent Placement. This Scheme will apply to Referrals made between 01 April 2023 to 01 April 2024.
- Referral – For a Referral to qualify, such Referral will need to be submitted by the Referrer to Cromwell Medical Staffing either by phone, email, post or the online form on the Cromwell Medical Staffing website. The outcome of the Referrer giving the Referral’s details to Cromwell Medical Staffing will be for the relevant consultant to contact the Referral with the intention of registering them as a New Worker, thereafter then securing them work engagements.
- Professions – For a Referral to qualify, the Referral must be a qualified Nurse, HCA, Midwife or ODP.
- Worked Hours – The Referral Bonus will be payable to the Referrer once the Referral has worked a minimum of 150 (one hundred and fifty) hours with Cromwell Medical Staffing within the first 6 (six) months of the Referral’s first shift after becoming Compliant and such hours have been authorised and accepted by Cromwell Medical Staffing’s client(s) (the “Qualifying Hours”).
- International Placements – Referral must complete 3 (three) months in post in order for Referrer to claim their Referral Cash Bonus.
Referral Bonus payment
- Referral Bonus Amount – The Referrer is entitled to claim payment of the Referral Bonus Amount once the Qualifying Criteria has been met by the Referral. The Referral Bonus Amount is as follows:
- £100 (one hundred pounds) for Temporary Healthcare Assistant Placements
- £200 (two hundred pounds) for Temporary Registered Nurse Placements;
- £250 (two hundred and fifty pounds) for International Placements.
- Claiming a Referral Bonus – It is the Referrer’s responsibility to claim payment of their Referral Bonus by no later than 3 (three) months after the Referral has completed the Qualifying Hours by contacting their relevant consultant.
- Referral Payment – A Referral Bonus Payment is made to the Referrer once the Referral has met the Qualifying Criteria and the Referrer has requested payment.
Cromwell Medical Staffing reserve the right to reject a Referral Bonus Payment request:
a. If the Referral has previously registered with Cromwell Medical Staffing within the past 12 (twelve) months;
b. If the Referral has failed to meet the Qualifying Criteria;
c. If the Referral currently works for Cromwell Medical Staffing; and/or
d. Due to any other reason or circumstance which Cromwell Medical Staffing they deem justifiable.
Cromwell Medical Staffing reserve the right to:
a. vary the terms and conditions of the Scheme at its absolute discretion; or
b. cancel or discontinue the Scheme without having to pay any outstanding claims, introduce a replacement scheme, offer compensation or inform Referrers thereof.
You can register your CV here or alternatively register for jobs by email and receive new vacancies direct to your inbox.
Please visit our latest nursing jobs pages where you can scroll through our latest nursing jobs or quick search through our nursing sectors to find many new jobs for Registered Nurses (RN/RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Registered Children's Nurses (RCN), Operating Department Practitioners (ODP), Health Care Assistants (HCA), Midwives, Allied Health Professionals. Make sure you visit regularly to search for new opportunities.